To login go to domain.com/userTrack and enter your password chosen at setup time.
By default the username is admin
You can access Click, Movements and Scroll heatmaps from the Heatmaps menu in the sidebar.
userTrack heatmaps interface
By pressing the settings gear you have access to change the window size, heatmap point size and also filter the data loaded from database to only include a specific resolutions range.
Ater clicking the play button from the visitors list the session playback for that visitor will start. Here you can skip the current page, skip the playback to a specific page or stop/restart playback for current page.
userTrack record playback
UXWizz stores only the actions done by the user and the page URL they were done on. Because of this, when you watch a recording all the user actions are triggered again. It is advisable to add the CSS class UST_noClick to the important buttons (such as finalizing an order), so that the click will be shown in playback but the click action will not be triggered again.
Note: In order not to affect the user experience browsing the website, the last page a user visits is not fully recorded (so the user can close the page without waiting for the data to be sent). When a user accesses a new a page the recording of the last page is sent. This saves a lot of database usage by reducing the number of requests sent to the server.
- 1.Tracking and privacy settings can be changed by admin users.
- 2.New users can be added by admin users. You can assign access to specific domains for those users.
- 3.Each domain can have a recorded visitor limit (if this limit is reached, oldest data will be overwritten when new data comes in). You can change this limit from the dashboard overview.
- 1.You can delete specific clients (users) with all their corresponding data by selecting the users from the list and clicking the trash icon
- 2.Bulk deleting of data for a specific domain is currently being implemented in v3.