Comment on page
UXWizz can be installed on a server running Apache, PHP and MySQL (LAMP). Installation steps depend on your UXWizz version (Standalone or WordPress)
Installation guide for:
This is the recommended way as you will have a completely separated server where you can track the all your sites. UXWizz provides a cloud-init configuration script, which allows for one-click installs or you can follow the shell commands mentioned in it to download and install UXWizz.
- 1.Install wp-usertrack.zip as a WordPress plugin and activate it.
- 2.Access the userTrack plugin from the wp-admin sidebar.
- 3.Choose a password.
- 4.Login: user: admin pass: Your chosen password
- 5.Add the current domain name to be tracked (eg. yoursite.com).
- 6.If your WordPress site is in a sub-folder: go to Settings -> Tracking and click "RESET" next to the Server path setting so that the server API path is automatically detected.
- 7.Make sure to check the Pages to track menu to set on which pages to automatically insert the ust.min.js file. It's recommended that you track all non-sensitve pages for more accurate data.
- 8.You can also include the ust.min.js script manually and even on different domains (tracking snippet is shown after adding a new domain name, or from the tracker info of existing domains).
Note: After installing userTrack data should be immediately tracked, if you visit the site yourself and you don't see any data it means something went wrong during installation. If you can't figure out what's wrong feel free to ask for help by sending an e-mail at support [at] uxwizz.com.