This is the recommended way as you will have a completely separated server where you can track the all your sites. userTrack provides a cloud-init configuration script, which allows for one-click installs or you can follow the shell commands mentioned in it to download and install UXWizz.
- 1.Install wp-usertrack.zip as a WordPress plugin and activate it.
- 2.Access the userTrack plugin from the wp-admin sidebar.
- 3.Choose a password.
- 4.Login: user: admin pass: Your chosen password
- 5.Add the current domain name to be tracked (eg. yoursite.com).
- 6.If your WordPress site is in a sub-folder: go to Settings -> Tracking and click "RESET" next to the Server path setting so that the server API path is automatically detected.
- 7.Make sure to check the Pages to track menu to set on which pages to automatically insert the ust.min.js file. It's recommended that you track all non-sensitve pages for more accurate data.
- 8.You can also include the ust.min.js script manually and even on different domains (tracking snippet is shown after adding a new domain name, or from the tracker info of existing domains).