- Upload files to your server
- Create a database
UXWizz is self-hosted.
You must use your own server/hosting (either shared, VPS or dedicated).
It is recommended to use the LAMP stack:
- PHP >= 7.3 (pdo_mysql, zip extensions enabled)
- MySQL >= 5.6 or MariaDB >=10
- .htaccess support (eg. Apache, LiteSpeed)
- Access to create a database and upload files to the server
You can use those guidelines to decide what server configuration to get depending on the amount of traffic that your website gets:
- HTML5 doctype
- You need access to include a script or edit files on your website.
- Google Chrome browser is recommended for accessing the UXWizz dashboard.
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p or larger)